Life, for reals

I was sitting in the Provo Temple last week and thinking about my life (my faaaavorite pastime), when I had this curious insight:
Hint: click on it to read the tiny words
I had definitely been seeing truth, and finding the right path for my life, the first way (think, Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone magical obstacle course). But maybe it's more like hiking Rock Canyon: you set your feet and discover miracles along the way.

(P.S. Day 8 of writing challenge! I've been off and on, like a bad relationship, so I'll try harder this week and maybe y'all will get another writing sample.)
Image result for harry potter gif i love magic

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Maybe it's Not Meant to Be: On Becoming Dr. Nielson

Backbones, Meds, & Continuance: Hope in 2022

¡Bienvenidos!