Psalm 23 - A psalm of the sheep


PSALM 23


1 The Lord is my shepherd; I shall not want.


2 He maketh me to lie down in green pastures: he leadeth me beside the still waters.


3 He restoreth my soul: he leadeth me in the paths of righteousness for his name's sake.


4 Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me.


5 Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies: thou anointest my head with oil; my cup runneth over.


6 Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life: and I will dwell in the house of the Lord for ever.


Psalm 23 - A psalm of the sheep


[1] God is my shepherd, he’ll always take care of me


[2] He brings me to places that are green and alive, full of water and peace.


[3] He makes me whole. When I follow him, I walk in goodness and love.


[4] Sometimes we walk through darkness, but because I’m with you, I’ll be less afraid; I know you have power against it.



[5] Even surrounded by people who don’t like me, you make me feel full and blessed.



[6] Sticking with God, I’ll always have goodness and grace in my life.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Maybe it's Not Meant to Be: On Becoming Dr. Nielson

Backbones, Meds, & Continuance: Hope in 2022

If I Had a Wedding Reception We Would Throw Tomatoes